Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thrift Store Table

I'm Oh my goodness! I am totally loving this table. I have searched for one forever. I have looked on craigslist numerous times & found them for $100+. I'm using the chairs I already owned. 
It has a great base & is super sturdy! I definitely recommend searching your local Goodwill or thrift shops before paying retail. This was only $25 bucks.. What a steal! 
Some may even want to leave it the finish that it already is.. I'm just not a fan. I love darker wood or crisp white! I'm a lover of the whole shabby chic look. 
Yep.. My new chair covers are still wrinkled. I'll get right on that. Ha! I scored these for $5 bucks each at a Peddler's Mall (thrift store)! They look much better in person.. Promise. 
I'm totally upset right now, I was at a Goodwill not long ago & ran across a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous rug! It was similar to the one I have but round.. Which I need for this table. I'm trying to save as much floor space as possible. I have an eat-in kitchen so space is an issue. Plus do you see that door?!? That's my laundry "closet"! Eeekkkk..... Exactly why I needed my gigantic table GONE. 
The only picture I could find of the other table. We bought it before we purchased this house a few years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment