Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Microwave Eggs

Oh my goodness.. This is heaven. Why am I just now discovering this? I always hate having to wash a skillet just for 1 little egg. Not anymore! So excited that I ran across a post on this. Just use a regular cup or bowl you have that's microwave safe. 
Spray it with cooking spray so your egg will slip right out. Pam is probably suggested but I buy the cheapie Dollar Tree stuff (works just as good to me). 
Crack your egg & put it into your fab lil cup. This polka dot is one of my favs!! I have enjoyed many cups of hot cocoa in it. 
Wisk that baby up! If you don't have one then a fork will work too. I found this cute little thing at the Dollar Tree as well.. Love the Dollar Tree as if you couldn't already tell. 
After a minute in the microwave it is done. Yeah!! Totally saved me time as well. Love it! I feel like I have been missing out! Tastes just like those "rubber" eggs back from school breakfast.. I used to love them!  SO delish! Complete on my whole wheat bagel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment