Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hobby Lobby Christmas Clearance


Oh my goodness.. I am totally OBSESSED with this decor! It's for "Christmas" but it matches my decor, so I'll be using it year round. I cannot resist, it is gorgeous and so
ME
Hello, Gorgeous! Leopard & Argyle print?!? Yes!!! 
And let's talk about those fab candles.. Another thing I can use year round. Honey, as long as it doesn't have a big ol' Santa clause on it I'm thinking no one will notice it's for Holiday use. 
See that crown ornament in the corner?! I totally hung it on the wall! I think it looks great! It matches my decor perfectly.. And again, you cannot tell it's an ornament haha! Even if you could.. I prob wouldn't care, but that's just me. 
When I started this collage wall I knew there was something missing, but the space was SO small. I just couldn't figure out what I could possibly put there, totally scored that crown. 
SO jealous that I wasn't able to scoop up one of the leopard letters.. Or 2 or 3. I would have LOVED to spell out "Eat" for the top of my cabinets! Oh! Dang it.. They had a ton of pretties left for 80% off though so I got lucky. Love my Leopard bow (that I made into a wreath!) 
Can you tell it's for a Christmas tree?! Yeah, me neither! It only cost around a buck or so, you cannot purchase to ribbon to make it for that. Oh how I adore being frugal! It's actually fun to challenge yourself, I love decorating on a budget. 
Saved $83 bucks!! Spent $28! ALL this decor for under $30?! Yes please! I was on cloud nine.. Josh said, "How did you get all that with coupons?!" It was funny explaining to him that it was actually Christmas clearance. 
I am loving the way it adds just a pop of color to the dining table. (Overlook the base of the table, it still is not finished) 
The candle holder & candle are my favorites! I just get so giddy knowing the prices I picked these up for! So lovely! 

2 comments: